By Thad Whittenburg
If you’ve been following my blogs on kbglobalpartners.com, you know I have been touting the many changes that are happening in our industry and how K & B Dealers need to adapt if they want to be successful in the future.
Of course, change is scary, risky, time-consuming and a lot of other unpleasant adjectives however I think Kitchen & Bath Dealers need to look at change not as a necessary evil but as a great opportunity!
Every time an industry goes through a transformation in how business is done, there is always a shift in market share. The companies that are nimble and embrace change are typically the ones that end up on top! This time of change is a golden opportunity for you to reinvent your business and grow it like crazy.
Remember there is going to be more consolidation coming on the K & B dealer side which means fewer, but stronger players will be the big winners. Here is a list of the top 5 things that should be the backbone of your business:
- Leadership with a strong vision and an overwhelmingly positive, high-energy culture!
- An incredible focus on making the customer journey something that will knock their socks off! You must create Raving fans to build your brand.
- People are your biggest asset. With a strong positive culture that provides lots of training and tools to be successful, you will attract and keep the best in the industry.
- Technology and processes that will drive a consistent customer experience and increase productivity. Please make sure to have the systems/software in place that will integrate with each other to eliminate double work and manual processes.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) need to be ingrained in your business. These will help you understand where you are winning and where you have opportunities to get better. Remember that you can’t fix what you can’t measure.
Here are 2 quotes that I want to leave you with:
“If you can’t change your mind, you can’t change anything” – Bernard Shaw
“It is not the strongest of species that survives, nor the most intelligent, it is the one most adaptable to change” – Leon Megginson
Here’s what people are saying: I just completed my tutorial with Thad and I am stoked! I have been searching for a CRM program to fit my needs and this product exceeds everything I was looking for. In addition, I anticipate huge monetary savings if we are able to implement it! Rebekkah Ziel-Paneck via LinkedIn
Click below to request more information about KABS and schedule a demo. For a limited time, we are offering a free 90-day trial!